Soulbringer's GP4 blog: 2021 Red Bull RB16B car work in progress

12 juli 2021

2021 Red Bull RB16B car work in progress

Creativity has been on low lately, I did manage to make this one thought. It took me quite some time and it is long way from finished but I felt I needed to share some progress with you. I had different approach with this one compared to my previous work. I know this isn't revolutionary it's just that I never did this before, "what" you say? Right, modeling this one I did very low poly base model and then smoothed everything upp, letting application take care of most of the topology and edge loops. Idea was to try and see whether this would speed up process in some way, It did not, on contrary I had to manually fix a lot of smoothed areas and sometimes manually reduce poly count. Nonetheless I'm quite pleased with result so far.

2021 Red Bull RB16B @ bysoulbringer.blogspot.com/ 2021 Red Bull RB16B @ bysoulbringer.blogspot.com/ 2021 Red Bull RB16B @ bysoulbringer.blogspot.com/ 2021 Red Bull RB16B @ bysoulbringer.blogspot.com/

3 kommentarer:

  1. Superb!! Wonderful as always, you are an artist Soulbringer! The level of precision and details are magnific. Love your works, the final result will be fantastic for sure! Thank you for all your dedication.

    I follow your works since I've seen your 1997 renders. Also 1999 and 2002. The models are a piece of art. If someday you have something new, I would love to see it (and i'm sure I'm not the only one).

    Cheers!

    - Sudden.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you for kind words mate. I really appreciate it.

    SvaraRadera
  3. I concur there is no quick way to do these modern cars, fascinating to read your new techniques. The car looks fantastic my friend, always a fan of your work

    SvaraRadera